Our mission is to increase philanthropic giving and its power to drive positive change. We work with charities to help them grow income, and support individuals and organisations to give effectively and strategically.
Philanthropy Company is made up of some of the UK’s leading fundraising practitioners and advisers. Every member of our team has hands on experience of raising philanthropic funds for capital and revenue projects, ranging from small grassroots causes to major £100m+ campaigns.
We work across sectors including arts and heritage, sport, community development, schools and universities, hospitals and national and international charities. We are known for our friendly, honest and pragmatic approach and our cross-sector knowledge gives us a unique perspective that enables us to design truly bespoke solutions for our clients.
Please contact us for an informal discussion about how we can help you. Examples of our services include:
- Feasibility studies to test giving potential
- Capital campaign strategies
- Establishing major gift programmes for high net-worth individuals
- Designing and launching mid-level giving programmes
- Creating the case for support, bid writing and fundraising communications
- Shaping and leading meaningful corporate giving programmes
- Advice on effective giving for individual donors and companies
- Governance advice, trustee training and developing fundraising and advisory boards
- High level stakeholder relationship management with CEOs, government and high profile patrons
- Provision of interim leaders and fundraisers at all levels
- Development staff training and mentoring
- Prospect research and scoping
For future information, please visit our website or view one of our Case studies below: