In order to ensure that the AFC is the beacon of best fundraising consulting practice, we encourage only companies who share our ethos and commitment. Therefore, if your company provides fundraising services to not-for-profit organisations in the UK (and Europe) we would be delighted to discuss you joining us.
We welcome all fundraising consultancies that can demonstrate the following:
- Successful service to your clients
- Has been in business continuously in UK for at least TWO YEARS
- Has a Chief Executive or Principal who has at least FIVE YEARS continuously in the field of fundraising consultancy
- Maintains a permanent office within UK (or Europe)
- Agrees to adhere and abide by the AFC Code of Practice and the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
To become a member of the AFC we ask that you complete an online application form and provide TWO references from current and/or recent clients. We also ask that you provide TWO references every two years to ensure the highest standards of consultancy are being maintained.
The AFC Board may decline an application in its discretion.
We charge a basic £600 per annum for membership. This will give you the opportunity to have your company on the AFC website, use of the AFC logo on your own website, client spotlights and substantial reductions of fees for CFRE examinations and recertification.