The philanthropy company is a management consultancy working with philanthropists and charities. We stimulate and encourage philanthropy by supporting those who donate funds and those who need funds with bespoke consultancy services in philanthropy and fundraising.
We bring a strategic approach to the partnership between donors and organisations by advising philanthropists on giving strategies and charities and institutions on income growth.
We are small and flexible so shape our services to suit your needs. Typically, clients may require some of the following services:
- Fundraising scoping and strategy.
- Feasibility studies to test giving potential
- Strategic planning for a capital campaign
- Setting up high-net worth programmes
- Designing and launching mid-level giving programmes
- Shaping, leading and transforming corporate programmes
- Fundraising communications, case for support, bid-writing
- Advice on effective giving for individuals and companies
- Governance advice, working with trustees, development and advisory boards
- Managing relationships with CEOs, local and national government and high-profile patrons
- Provision of interim fundraisers and leadership; from director level to development officers
- Training and mentoring
- Researching donors and finding new prospects
- Fundraising and philanthropy for small organisations
For future information, please visit our website or view one of our Case studies below: